We accept applications for our on-the-job training (OJT) program for students with a programming and computer science background. To qualify, applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or university and pursuing a degree in a related field such as computer science, information technology, or engineering. They should also have a basic understanding of programming languages and completed coursework in data structures, algorithms, and web development.
Schools or universities interested in our OJT program must have a valid permit for on-the-job training and must provide a list of eligible students. To apply, students must submit their resume, transcript of records, and a letter of recommendation from their school or university. Self-taught applicants or those with experience working on personal projects are also welcome to apply.
The OJT program provides hands-on training, mentoring, and guidance by our experienced developers and designers, the opportunity to work on real projects, and the chance to learn new technologies and tools. Our team will review applications, and selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.
WHAT WE NEED
The primary language used for developing Odoo modules and customizing the platform.
Used for client-side scripting and to create interactive user interfaces.
Used to create the views and layouts of Odoo modules.
A templating engine used in Odoo to generate reports and email templates.
CSS & HTML
Used to design and style the user interface of Odoo modules.
The database management system used by Odoo. Knowledge of SQL is also necessary to work with the database.
- A completed and signed application form.
- A copy of the student's resume or CV
- A copy of the student's transcript of records
- A copy of the student's diploma or certificate of graduation
- A letter of recommendation from the school or institution the student is currently enrolled in
- A letter of consent from the student's parent or guardian (if the student is under 18 years old)
- A letter of support from the school or institution the student is currently enrolled in
- Proof of student's enrollment (if the student is currently registered in school)
- A copy of the student's ID or passport
- Any other relevant documents required by the company offering the OJT program.